As a valued member of the BLUSH Dental Studio family, we appreciate the trust you place in us for your dental care and oral health needs. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to take everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. We also feel it is very important for our patients to stay updated with the most recent and accurate information as well as recommendations from the Centers For Disease Control (CDC).
Thank you for your continued trust in BLUSH Dental Studio and we look forward to serving you. Please see below for information pertaining to COVID-19 and it’s impact on the daily operations of our practice:
- What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- What We Expect From Our Patients
- Social Distancing Procedures
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- As a Dental Healthcare Provider, we always utilize Standard Precautions and Universal Precautions for infection protection as recommended by the Centers For Disease Control (CDC)
- We have implemented Social Distancing Procedures for our team members and patients
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- Use of additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We may look like a HAZMAT crew but we ensure it is for your safety
- Our treatment rooms and other public areas of our practice are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis throughout the day using EPA approved virus killing products
- Daily screening of our team members for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 or Flu
What We Expect From Our Patients
- We respectfully ask that any patients experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath, contact us immediately via phone to reschedule any upcoming appointments you may have scheduled with us. We ask that you wait 14 days after your symptoms subside before returning for treatment
- Allow our team to take your temperature upon arrival to the practice. Patients with temperatures of 100.4° or higher will be required to reschedule their appointment
- Based on Centers For Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, please wear a mask or other face covering from home to your appointment
- Proper handwashing with soap and water upon arriving to our practice as well as before and after procedures
- An antimicrobial rinse will be provided for patients to swish with before and after procedures
- Follow our established Social Distancing Procedures
- We thank you for your understanding and patience during these very unique and challenging times
- For new patients, please complete your New Patient Forms prior to your appointment. For existing patients, please access our Online Patient Portal to update any necessary information.
Social Distancing Procedures
As recommended by the Centers For Disease Control and the World Health Organization, social distancing is necessary to help prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19. We have implemented a new check-in process at BLUSH Dental Studio due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This new check-in process is for the welfare of our patients and team members.
Upon your arrival to our office, please come inside to check-in and make payments if necessary. You will notice that several chairs have been removed from our waiting lounge to promote social distancing. Once checked in, please return to your vehicle to wait instead of sitting in our waiting lounge. When your operatory is available, we will call or text you to let you know to come in for treatment. If your phone number or any other contact information needs to be updated, please let us know when you check in.
Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed inside the practice. For minors receiving treatment, only one adult is permitted to accompany them as they check-in for their appointment.