General and Restorative Dentistry Solutions Available at BLUSH Dental Studio
Our team at BLUSH Dental Studio in East Point, Georgia, believes in offering our patients the benefits of an experienced dental professional for general and restorative dental treatments. With the help of our dental team, patients can achieve the smiles of their dreams! Our practice is equipped to provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of new and established patients and families who visit our practice. Whether you need a routine dental cleaning or are considering ways to restore or rehabilitate your smile completely, we are available to assist!
What are some of the general and restorative services provided at BLUSH Dental Studio?
- Dental examinations and cleanings – keeping the teeth and gums clean are critical to protecting against periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- Oral hygiene education – learn how to care for your teeth between dental visits with our team.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings – treating patients for cavities with tooth-colored composite fillings is a safe, effective, and aesthetic way of stopping cavities from becoming larger and more damaging.
- Dental crowns – porcelain dental crowns, or “caps,” protect damaged teeth and can help patients avoid permanent extraction of their adult teeth.
- Fixed dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in a row is achieved with porcelain bridges, which blend in with the smile and restore function and beauty.
- Dentures – both complete (full) and partial dentures are readily available as a way to replace multiple or all of the teeth in the smile.
- Tooth extractions – damaged, impacted, or problematic teeth can be effectively removed with either surgical or simple extractions.
How do I learn more about general and restorative dentistry services?
At BLUSH Dental Studio of East Point, GA, we are committed to providing patients with the treatments they need to achieve and maintain their dental health goals. If you live in the area and are seeking quality care from an experienced professional, it’s time to call our team! The office is located at 1203 Cleveland Avenue, Suite 1A, and can be reached by calling (404) 595-5104 to request an appointment.
Dr. Carter is a Licensed Dentist in the State of Georgia and a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, North Georgia Dental Society, Georgia Dental Society, Hinman Dental Society, and Honorary Society of Dental Volunteers.
Dr. Kim is a Licensed Dentist in the State of Georgia and a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Georgia Dental Association, Alabama Dental Association, and Hinman Dental Society. She loves being able to help her patients achieve their dental goals.