Thank You For Choosing BLUSH Dental Studio!
We strive to make your first dental visit, and every subsequent dental visit, comfortable, convenient, and efficient. We look forward to welcoming you to BLUSH Dental Studio and helping you achieve your optimal smile and oral health!
Preparing For Your First Visit
Here is a little information that will help you understand what to expect, and answer any questions you may have before your visit:
- Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your first visit to complete the new patient check-in process. As part of our convenient check-in process, you can complete your new patient forms online at your leisure in our Online Patient Portal.
- Patients with specific health conditions should bring a list of all medications they are currently taking including dosage.
- Children under the age of eighteen years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you have pertinent information from a previous dental office such as recent x-rays, please contact that office beforehand to authorize the release and transfer of your records.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your ID card and photo identification with you.
In order for our team to provide the best care possible to each patient, we require that new patients undergo a comprehensive examination at the time of their first visit.
During Your First Visit
Your first visit to BLUSH Dental Studio gives us the opportunity to get to know you as we welcome you to our practice, review your dental history and discuss your oral health goals. Our team is dedicated to patient education and we take the time to thoughtfully answer any questions you may have.
During your first visit, Our Doctors will perform a comprehensive oral examination including the following:
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays of your Mouth, Teeth & Jaw (as needed)
- Full Mouth Examination Of Your Teeth
- Periodontal (Gum) Examination
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Aesthetic Evaluation
- Routine Cleaning (if no periodontal issues are present)
Based on the results of your comprehensive oral examination, Dr. Carter will make a diagnosis and prepare a treatment plan that is recommended for you based your current oral health and long term oral health goals. Our team will take time to thoroughly answer any questions you may have about your diagnosis, treatment, scheduling and financing options.
We look forward to taking care of you and your family while helping you achieve your optimal smile and oral health!